Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pin Stops Rankings

I'm of the mindset that most places - however popular or small - are worth checking out and adding a pinstop to your map.  Everything from the small roadside oddity in a quaint little town to the most expensive landmark in a major city hold some kind of value to us as "pinstoppers."

To help you get a flavor of what I felt my pinstop experience was, I'd like to introduce you to my new Pin Stops Rankings.  To help explain a little about what I mean by each ranking, here's a quick guide:

5 Pins - Absolutely worth adding a pinstop to your map!  I found these pinstops to be completely worth taking the time to visit.  They are usually unique places with good value and a lifetime experience.

4 Pins - These pinstops are worth adding and may be better than expected.  I found these worth scheduling time to visit them, and they certainly exceeded my expectations.

3 Pins - These are solid pinstops worth checking out.  I would consider these pinstops enjoyable and may be worth seeing again.  These would not be a waste of time.

2 pins - These pinstops are okay but would probably be most enjoyed by certain people, such as fans of a specific topic, person, etc.  Probably okay pinstops if you have the time to spare.

1 pin - These pinstops are probably best enjoyed by diehard pinstoppers who try to see and experience everything they can.  Probably best to visit this pinstop only if it's combined with something else, and you're not going out of your way to see it alone.


I'll use these handy Pin Stops Rankings on each place I review going forward, so you can compare your experiences and let me know if you felt the same.  Of course, the value of a pinstop is always in the eye of the person who experiences it, so feel free to let me know what you think in the comments below. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!